Tuesday 6 July 2010

Another day out on the beach with Sharon



This is a continuation of my promotional material for my Beach Deal (check out http://www.lucialice.co.uk/ for more details) as I would like this to appeal to a wide range of people. Sharon kindly volunteered.

We were after something slightly pin-uppy but not strictly so.

I was so happy that there were clouds in the sky. I really believe they add interest to the image in combination with the vivid colours. We shot this about 7.30pm and I had to hold a big silver reflector with my legs trying to bounce some light back on to Sharons face whilst laid on my back trying to look through the camera at the same time. I think people were looking at my weird yoga position rather than Sharon!

Boosted the colours, clarity and sharpened the picture and this is what we get. I am so pleased with this and I am loving the angle it is at.

You can book me for your own beach photoshoot and get pictures like this one! Please visit www.lucialice.co.uk for more details and book your slot.





















No comments:

Post a Comment