Saturday 3 July 2010

Day at the Beach

Shock horror! The British summer this year has actually been warm! I decided to take full advantage of the hot weather and hit the beach with my two models, Amber and Kirsty.



It was very windy however and Amber had to battle with the reflector!

These were shot between 6-7.30pm as the light is less harsh this time of the day and there is less likely to be any wandering gormless tourists in the background :p

Boosted the saturation in Photoshop. Over saturated images aren't to everybody's taste but I love vivid colours. Tilted horizon lines are a bit hit and miss with some people but I think they help make the image look a bit more dynamic. In my opinion of course! Here are some of the results:










I love how the reflection acts like an extension of Ambers legs making her look taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment